Site Plan Review Committee
The Yelm Site Plan Review Committee includes representatives from various City departments to review land use applications to assure development meets the minimum requirements of the regulations of the City.
The City offers a no-fee pre-submission conference to property owners and developers to assist them in understanding the minimum regulations and standards for development within the City. The site plan review committee acts on land use permits within the city, and imposes or recommends conditions of development to assure that zoning, subdivision, utility, and other development regulations are met.
The Site Plan Review Committee meets every Wednesday. Current members of the Site Plan Review Committee are:
- Tami Merriman, Associate Planner
- Chris Vacarro, Building Official
- Tim Rarick, Water System Operator
- Randy Hatch, Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
- Grant Beck, Community Development Director
- Chad Bedlington, Public Works Director