The Commission works with staff in the Community Development Department to keep the Comprehensive Plan and all the elements of the plan up to date and consistent with the Growth Management Act and also helps staff ensure that the City’s development regulations always reflect the policies of the plan.
Planning Commission meetings are held at 4 p.m. on the third Monday of each month in the Council Chambers at Yelm City Hall, 106 2nd St. SE.
Current members of the Planning Commission are:
- Jerry Fugich (since 2015)
- John Graver, Chair (since 2005)
- Robert Howard (since 2018)
- Carlos Perez (since 2018)
- Floyd Sheldon (since 2018)
- John Thomson (since 1999)
- Anne Wahrmund (since 2009)
Information about the commission can be found at Chapter 18.04 of the Yelm Municipal Code. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Commission, please fill out an application. Applications will be kept on file until a vacancy occurs.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
2019 Planning Commission Agendas10 documents
- December 16, 2019 Planning Commission Agenda
- November 18, 2019 Planning Commission Agenda
- October 21, 2019 Planning Commission Agenda
- October 7, 2019 Planning Commission Special Meeting Notice
- September, 16 2019 Planning Commission Agenda
- August 19, 2019 Planning Commission Agenda
- July 15, 2019 Planning Commission Agenda
- June 17 Planning Commission Agenda
- May 20, 2019 Planning Commission Agenda
- April 15, 2019 Planning Commission Agenda